Congratulations on your engagement!!! It's such an exciting time for you and we are here to help you find your perfect dress. Stockists of Ronald Joyce, Victoria Jane and Watters Wtoo, we have a huge range of wedding dress styles ranging from £695 to £3,000.
We offer you exclusive use of our beautiful barn, giving you the ultimate reveal to your family and friends with our spacious dressing room. We pride ourselves on sharing our expertise on style, shape, and taking into consideration your venue and how you see your day, through a completely personal experience.
Appointments During COVID-19
As you will expect things will need to be different at the moment in order to follow government guidelines, but most importantly to keep you and us SAFE and risk free – so our new normal is:
- Please call us on arrival so we can come and let you in – 01536 601930. Please also arrive promptly so that you have your full hour and a half appointment due to us having to sanitise the barn in-between bride.
- We can only allow you and one other person to your appointment to adhere to social distancing rules - however we can arrange Facetime!!
- You will be asked to use hand sanitiser when you arrive, please also bring a face mask as you will be required to wear it while we put you in your dress, as will our staff. We will step away so you can take it off!
- Please note that we are unable to provide a ladies room as it can only be used for staff.
- Unfortunately we are no longer able to serve refreshments, please feel free to bring a drink with you - champagne if you would prefer!!
- Please bring some shoes to try on with your dress.
We appreciate that this may not be the experience you imagined, we will relax the rules above as soon as we are given the go-ahead from the government. We do promise that you will have fun and a friendly and relaxed.
We love what we do, always ensuring you are relaxed and having fun - check out what our brides say about us here
We are based in Kettering, Northamptonshire, only 20 minutes drive from Northampton and in close proximity to the A14 and M1/M6.